Touched bases with the crew today, and even though I've been busy looking for a new job and moving, my car breaking down, and everything else in life, I still have time to stop by over here and give everyone an update.
Triggers are getting milled now. Bolts will be milled by next week.
Hopefully in February we'll be putting together about 200 limited edition OG and 07 Quests. They will be the original bodies (OG or 07) with the new parts in them.
These will basically help us test the new ideas in the bolt before we go into production on the new guns with all the new ideas.
Anyhow, when we start putting them together I'll let everyone know for those interested in picking one up. Like I said, there is going to be about 200 of them and we have ALL of them sold to two different distributors. So it's going to be first come first serve. I can't say where you'll be able to get them yet, but keep an eye out here, it'll be the first place to find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment