Monday, January 12, 2009

Chris and LJ

Anyone remember those boys? Does Contract Killer and Hybrid ring a bell? I mean those guys have been around forever and a day.

Well they basically closed up shop in 07 in the paintball world, but kept their line of Contract Killer clothing going in the MMA/UFC world.

I have it from a reliable source that they are trying to get back into paintball, both with their Contract Killer and Hybrid lines (yes Hybrid, not Modify or whatever name they used for like 2 seconds).

There had been a rumor of them relaunching at the NPPL Commanders Cup, but it never happened. They weren't ready with anything other then their "want" to get back into the market.

Maybe 09 will bring a new influx of old blood. I mean Gino, Chris, LJ, Dave and FEP - who is next? Will KAPP come back to life? Man I hope so, haha! KAPP 4 life!

No comments:

Post a Comment